【Product Name】Roselle Extract
【Plant Source Latin Name】 Hibiscus Sabdariffa L.
【Product Specification】 4:1; 25% Anthocyanidins
【Test Method】HPLC UV TLC
【mesh】 100% through 80 mesh
【Appearance】Purple red fine powder
Roselle is also known as Red Tea, China Rose, Red Sorrel, Hibiscus ,Jamaica Tea, and Sudanese Tea, is not just another pretty flower. Hibiscus grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower. Roselle has a mild flavor and has many culinary uses
1. Promote blood cell destruction;
2. Promote gastric cancer cells dying;
3. Promote the destruction of blood cells, inhibition of drug induced liver oxidative damage;
4. Regulate blood pressure and improve sleep;
5. Inhibit colon cancer induced by chemical substances;
6. Increase the glutathione with the function of protecting liver function.
1. Food additives;
【Shelf Life】 2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
【Packing & Storage】
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Xi'an Yunuo Biotech Co.,Ltd is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.